So in honour of our mums, I've made a set of luxurious gift ideas I'm sure we all wish we could give our mums. Hey--maybe if we all wish for it at the same time, it might just come true!
1. Tech Case - If she's one of those tech-savvy mums, she probably prefers to read from a Kindle rather than a paperback. Treat her to a cute tech case to protect her reading material. Diane von Furstenberg Kindle Case, $85, dvf.com.
2. Jewellery - Prefer to gift your mum something she can wear everyday? Remind her of your appreciation with a necklace that tells her exactly why she's the best. Tiffany Notes Mom disc charm, $475, tiffany.com.
3. Silk Pajama Set - If anyone deserves pampering, it would be her. After a long day of hard work, she deserves drift off into dreamland wearing the best silk PJs around. Lanvin Silk-Satin Pajama Set, $1,475, net-a-porter.com.
4. Leather Tote - Busy mum? But then again, which mum isn't? Surprise her with a basic black (or dark brown!) tote/shopper that can take her from grocery shopping to running errands to your little brother's soccer practice. The Row XL Day Luxe leather tote, $6,200, net-a-porter.com.
5. Bright Flats - To the mum who loves flats; grab her a pair in a bright colour. They'll be sure to put a smile on her face every time she puts them on! Lanvin Classic Ballet Flat, $550, kirnazabete.com.
But of course, the best gift of all is to show your mum how much you love her. Why not dedicate a full-day (or more!) to just hanging out with her? Take her shopping, to the spa, to the movies... or even spend the day at home watching chick flicks!
What are your plans for Mother's Day?